Queensland Health’s Health Protection Branch has developed the following factsheets in response to the current ongoing bushfire situation in Queensland.
The fact sheets include:
- After a fire – cleaning up a smoke affected home
- After a fire – returning home safely
- After a fire – using your personal protective kit
- After Fire – Asbestos Hazards
- Airborne dust and health effects
- Bushfire smoke and your health
- Ash from copper chrome arsenate
- Bushfires and roof-harvested rainwater
- Fire retardants and health
- Power outages – using alternative fuel and electricity generation safely
Northern Queensland PHN would like to acknowledge Queensland Health for sharing these resources.