To stay up to date with accurate, factual information you can access:
- The Australian Government COVID-19 website, which is regularly updated with the latest news, alerts, and resources. Please visit the Department of Health website for the most current information
- The Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Australia App (available in the Apple App Store or Google Play)
- The Australian Government’s WhatsApp channel on iOS or Android for official advice and information in real-time
- The Queensland Government has detailed information for the community on its website about COVID-19 including what it is, symptoms and prevention, diagnosis, and treatment. Further information can be obtained by calling 13 HEALTH (13 43 25 84).
- The Australian Digital Health Agency (the Agency) has launched a COVID-19 digital health guide to help Australians find the latest health information and advice about navigating the healthcare system during a time when information overload is widespread.
These websites are all updated daily.
If you are seeking information on COVID-19, call the Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080. The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are in need of urgent health assistance, call Triple Zero (000).