This Webinar is brought to you by the National Asthma Council Australia as part of the Asthma Best Practice for Professionals Program and Brisbane South PHN.
This session aims to update health professionals on the importance of using the Australian Asthma Handbook to manage those with asthma in primary care. It provides up to date, evidence-based asthma management information.
- Australian Asthma Handbook
- Pathology of asthma
- Diagnostic and management principles
- Asthma action plans
- Telehealth appointments
- Asthma and COVID 19 guidelines a
- define the pathophysiology of asthma
- identify the steps involved in the diagnosis of asthma, referring to the Australian Asthma Handbook
- summarise the important information to be included in a written asthma action plan
Audience: GPs, Practice Nurses, pharmacists, Aboriginal health practitioners, physiotherapists, and other allied health professionals
Speaker: Alanna Hoye, National Asthma Council
Accreditation: Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
Accreditation Number: 197406
Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
Accreditation Number: 20557
Brisbane South PHN will provide your data to National Asthma Council for the purposes of providing CPD points, certificates, and evaluation.