As parents, carers and members of the community, one of the most important things we can do is to educate children and young people to identify when something doesn’t feel right, and to talk to a trusted adult without fear of consequences.
Bravehearts have demonstrated experience in the provision of specialist therapeutic services and support for children, young people, adults and family members impacted by child sexual assault. We invite you to join our expert clinicians and local service providers to explore the following topics:
- What is child sexual assault
- How to respond to disclosure of harm
- Signs and indicators that something isn’t right
- Keeping children and young people safe online
- How to support your child
Refreshments will be provided.