This webinar will show the available relevant reports and filters to monitor patients with respiratory disease.
• participants will know what reports and filters related to respiratory disease are available in CAT4
• participants will be shown how spirometry has to be entered in MD/BP to be picked up by CAT4
• medication filters and MBS items relevant to respiratory disease will be demonstrated
• participants will know how to access resources to better utilise CAT Plus
• participants will be able to create Topbar prompts for respiratory patients or patients at risk.
Requirements: Access to a PC and a telephone.
For audio: You can use your computer’s microphone and speakers or use the dial in number provided in the webinar.
Time: 1pm-1.30pm AEST (NSW time)