The Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service GP Liaison Services, in partnership with Northern Queensland Primary Health Network (NQPHN), FNQ HealthPathways and Clinical Council would like to invite GPs to our next education event.
This interactive session aims to discuss:
- The Diagnoses and Management of Parkinson’s Disease
- Botox for movement disorders
- Driving Assessment of patients with Parkinson’s and other neurological disorders
- Open questions from GPs to address concerns and challenges faced in the community.
- Dr Ian Wilson Consultant Neurologist
- Dr Kim Forrest Consultant Neurologist