About the JAM Session
BJC Health, with clinics in Parramatta and Chatswood, Sydney have hosted the dynamic JAM session yearly to facilitate training in musculoskeletal and rheumatic disease for GPs. Most health professionals get so little education in rheumatology, even though musculoskeletal presentations are so common in GP practice.
This year, BJC Health extend this conference nationwide, utilising an innovative end-to-end virtual event platform that you can access on your desktop or mobile device. Their aim is to engage and guide you, and hopefully provide you a few tips that will help you change the lives of people with rheumatic disease to help them live and feel better.
What to Expect
- Presentations by leading Doctors and Allied Health Professionals with expertise in Rheumatology.
- Clinical reasoning sessions using case-based discussion to help us understand why we do the things we do.
- Simultaneous streamed workshops with diverse topics such as Sjogren’s syndrome, dynamic taping techniques, imaging of the hands/elbow, biologic and JAK inhibitors, to how an EP can help fibromyalgia and fatigue.
- Virtual Exhibition Halls and Trade displays where delegates can access and chat to the sponsors.
- Live panel discussions where you can ask your friendly Rheumatologists and Allied Health Professionals questions.
To register for this virtual event, please access the registration page on www.bjchealthjam.com.au
On registration, please use the following login and passwords for security purposes:
Log In: BJCJAM
If you have any questions, please call the BJC Registration line on (02) 9970 5984.