What is HealthPathways?
HealthPathways is a web-based, location specific information portal designed by clinicians to help you navigate your patient through the primary, tertiary, and community healthcare systems. Each pathway is evidence-based and helps you identify a streamlined care plan and referral process, whilst reserving clinical autonomy and patient preference.
HealthPathways aims to:
- encourage collaboration
- improve the health experience
- identify appropriate referral pathways
- ensure correct pre-referral tests are completed
- reduce the time patients spend on waiting lists
- enhance the quality of referrals to minimise rejection
- enhance clinical knowledge and promote best practice
- ensure the right care, in the right place, at the right time.
Visit your region’s HealthPathways
20 Aug 2020
Was this helpful?
Have your say
As part of our quality system, a feedback process has been introduced to enable us to better understand what we are doing well and what we can improve.