After hours primary health care is accessible and effective primary health care for people whose health condition cannot wait for treatment until regular primary health care services are next available. It should not be a substitute for primary health care that could otherwise occur 'in hours'.
- Department of Health After hours primary health care
- Department of Health Approved Medical Deputising Service (AMDS) Program
- Department of Health After Hours Other Medical Practitioners Program Guidelines
- MBS After-Hours Attendances Item Numbers
- RACGP After-hours services in primary healthcare
- RACGP Standards for after-hours and medical deputising service (5th edition)
- RACGP Supporting continuity and access: a guide to establishing an agreement between your general practice and an after-hours service provider
31 August 2020
Was this helpful?
Have your say
As part of our quality system, a feedback process has been introduced to enable us to better understand what we are doing well and what we can improve.