Immunisation is a simple, safe, and effective way of protecting people against harmful diseases before they come into contact with them. Immunisation not only protects individuals, but also others in the community, by reducing the spread of preventable diseases.
- Australian Immunisation Handbook
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Vaccine code formats
- Australian Immunisation Register Act
- healthdirect Immunisation Resources
- National Immunisation Program Schedule
- National Immunisation Strategy for Australia 2019–2024
- National vaccine storage guidelines
- National Vaccine Storage Guidelines Resource collection
- National vaccine storage guidelines – vaccine storage self-audit tool
- Queensland Health Immunisation Schedule Queensland
- RACGP Guidelines for preventative activities in general practice: The Red Book – 6.1 Immunisation
- Services Australia Accessing the Australian Immunisation Register using HPOS
- Services Australia AIR education for vaccine providers
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Ceasing correspondence and release of information form
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation history form
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunsation medical exemption form
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Health professionals forms
- Queensland Health Immunisation Program Vaccine order form
31 August 2020
Was this helpful?
Have your say
As part of our quality system, a feedback process has been introduced to enable us to better understand what we are doing well and what we can improve.