A national organisation providing support services, programs, research, advocacy, and communication activities for people affected by depression, suicide, and anxiety.
Provides LGBTI CVS services in Queensland.
An anonymous peer-based telephone and internet chat counselling, referral, and information service for people dealing with sexuality and/or gender issues and people impacted upon by those dealing with issues arising from sexuality and/or gender.
A national youth mental health foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12–25 year olds to strengthen their wellbeing and manage their mental health.
An independent support, education, and policy development organisation, by and for people with intersex variations or traits, focusing on human rights, bodily autonomy and self-determination, and on evidence-based, patient-directed healthcare.
A peak health organisation supporting healthy lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans/transgender, intersex, and other sexuality, gender, and bodily diverse people and communities throughout Australia and the world, free from stigma and discrimination.
Australia-wide anonymous LGBTI peer support and referral for people wanting to talk about a range of issues including sexuality, identity, gender, bodies, feelings, or relationships.
An independent community organisation providing support in diverse areas of LGBTI health, along with HIV prevention and education.
- Australian Human Rights Commission Sexual orientation, gender identity, and intersex status discrimination
- Department of Health Aged Care Diversity Framework
- National LGBTI Health Alliance Working therapeutically with LGBTI clients: a practice wisdom resource
- National LGBTI Health Alliance National LGBTI mental health and suicide prevention strategy
- National LGBTI Health Alliance Snapshot of mental health and suicide prevention statistics for LGBTI people
- QLife Resources
- RACGP Aged care clinical guide (Silver Book) Part B: Care of older LGBTI people
- RACGP SG16 Sex, sexuality, gender diversity, and health contextual unit
- The Bouverie Centre Guidelines for Healthcare providers working with same-sex parented families