Provides information and support for parents with prematurely born babies and children.
An Australian organisation interested in the promotion of breastfeeding and protection of nursing mothers.
National support organisation for families with twins, triplets, or more.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the helpline is staffed by trained, volunteer counsellors who answer calls on a roster system in their own homes to offer support and knowledge to breastfeeding mothers.
A local, community-based service that helps families to care for and protect their children at home, by connecting them to the right services at the right time.
Online community service directory for Queensland parents, families, and professionals looking to find support.
A confidential telephone service providing professional counselling and support to parents and carers.
Provides support to women and their families who are suffering from perinatal anxiety or depression.
A national Australian Government service providing support and information for expecting parents and parents of children, from birth to five years of age.
An organisation funded by the Australian Government, reviewed by experts, and non-commercial, with free, reliable, up-to-date, and independent information to help families grow and thrive together.
A provider of relationship support services for individuals, families, and communities to support all people to achieve positive and respectful relationships.
- Department of Health Pregnancy Care Guidelines
- Centre of Perinatal Excellence Mental Health Care in the Perinatal Period: Australian Clinical Practice Guideline
- COAG Health Council Australian National Breastfeeding Strategy 2019 and beyond
- healthdirect Pregnancy, Birth, and Baby resources
- MBS Maternity Services Attracting Medicare Rebates
- MBS A Health Assessment for an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander child (less than 15 years of age) Item Number
- MBS Medical Practitioner Health Assessment for an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child less than 15 years of age Item Number
- MBS Patient Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment and Management Plan for Child with Disability Item Numbers
- MBS Provision of Autism, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, or Disability Services by Allied Health Professionals Item Numbers
- MBS Medical Practitioner Non-Directive Pregnancy Support Counselling Service
- PANDA For Health Professionals
- RACGP Abuse and violence Working with our patients in general practice
- RACGP Assessment of the unwell child
- RACGP Guidelines for preventative activities in general practice: Preventative activities in children and young people
- RACGP Infant and toddler nutrition
- RACGP Is my child normal? Milestones and red flags for referral.
- RACGP Nonaccidental injury in childhood
- RACGP The postpartum visit
- RACGP The role of general practice in the provision of healthcare to children and young adults
- PANDA: Health professionals resource hub
- Department of Health :Maternal vaccination campaign (influenza)
- Department of Health: Maternal vaccination campaign (whooping cough)
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby Check-ups, scans and tests during pregnancy
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby Guide to food and drink during pregnancy
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby: How much food a day for a 6 to 12 month old
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby: How much food a day for a 1 year old
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby: How much food a day for a 2 to 3 year old
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby: How much food a day for a 4 to 5 year old
- Pregnancy, birth, and baby: How your baby learns