Posted Sunday 24 October 2021 | Northern Queensland Primary Health Network (NQPHN)
This Spirometry training course provides comprehensive training in the application, measurement, and interpretation of expiratory spirometry in general practice. This six-hour interactive workshop includes a practical, hands-on component to allow participants to apply their new knowledge in a practical setting.
- increase knowledge and awareness of the role of spirometry in primary care
- develop practical skills to recognise and perform high quality spirometry
- understand interpretation and clinical implications of spirometry results, including differential diagnosis
- increase knowledge and awareness of the importance of spirometer quality assurance and its implementation
- learn strategies to incorporate spirometry testing systematically into routine clinical practice
- increase confidence in performing, understanding, and implementing spirometry.